"Ewww! Yuck!"is what she kept saying.
And not all of it stayed on the paper. . .but I didn't mind because, seriously, look at this face! :) Oh, and not only did it get on her cheeks, she kept sneaking little tastes....good thing its non-toxic.
The older kids have played with their Moon Sand from Santa. Here is Aubrey packing it in.
And Ella dropping a pile in her lap.Other activities have included:
- making Valentine's using glitter. Now we have very sparkly floors.
- bubble baths(One of which wasn't for fun. It was to bring down Aubrey's 104 fever. Scary!)
- missing Daddy. He has just had a million meetings for church lately. And on top of that, school work. Poor Daddy. Poor us. We love that guy. :)
- reading lots and lots of books with Mommy making up silly endings. Aubrey LOVES it. Ella gets mad at me and says sternly, "Mom, stop being silly! Read it right!" When she tells me that I just say, "Okay. I'll be serious from now on. No more fun." And then I am serious and boring until she begs me to be silly again:) Serious Mom just isn't as fun!
- eating chocolate. Because chocolate just makes you feel better!
Hopefully everyone gets better soon. Until then chocolate, silly stories, crafts, and infomercials non-stop!